Setting the standard in construction by fostering a culture of accountability, safety, and quality.
We believe that tomorrow’s success relies on the strong foundation we build today. For the last 50 years Century Construction has been servicing the Greater Cincinnati area with a focus and commitment to bringing our clients’ and community’s visions to life. This is accomplished through quality craftsmanship, passionate customer engagement, and best in class safety training that continues to benefit our community economically, socially, and aesthetically.
- Continually foster a culture of safety awareness that responds proactively, efficiently, and swiftly in addressing unsatisfactory/unsafe conditions by planning thoroughly to execute safely.
- Continue to establish safe work environments that provide a clear path for our employees to deliver quality work that our clients have consistently relied on throughout our 50 year history.
- Challenge ourselves and others to find safer ways of working by establishing ownership over each job site and clearly articulating our expectations, from groundbreaking to ribbon cutting, with all parties involved.
- Encourage, reward and incentivize ideas that are conducive to fostering a safe work environment.
- Set the standard in operational and safety performance by incorporating the OSHA Challenge to deliver on our goal of becoming the safest General Contractor employer in the region.
Experienced, Full Time Site Supervisors. Century’s superintendents, each with over 20 years experience, are knowledgeable, hands on professionals dedicated to one project at a time.
Responsive, Professional Project Managers. Every Century project is managed by a project manager with a four year college degree. Projects are managed as well in the office as they are in the field.
Committed to safety. All superintendents have OSHA 30 hour training. Mandatory company wide safety classes are held quarterly. Projects are regularly audited for safety.
Offering the largest work force of any Northern Kentucky general contractor. With craft workers experienced in trades ranging from masonry to finish carpentry to plumbing, Century has the in-house expertise to provide a broad range of construction services.
Century’s 15,000 sqft warehouse provides space for storage and prefabrication of materials.
Century has been in business for over 45 years!
Century has over 30 trucks in its fleet, including dump trucks and a flatbed.
Century has over 9,000 sqft of office space including conference rooms and a large training room for safety meetings.