Setting the standard in construction by fostering a culture of accountability, safety, and quality.
We believe that tomorrow’s success relies on the strong foundation we build today. For the last 50 years Century Construction has been servicing the Greater Cincinnati area with a focus and commitment to bringing our clients’ and community’s visions to life. This is accomplished through quality craftsmanship, passionate customer engagement, and best in class safety training that continues to benefit our community economically, socially, and aesthetically.
- Continually foster a culture of safety awareness that responds proactively, efficiently, and swiftly in addressing unsatisfactory/unsafe conditions by planning thoroughly to execute safely.
- Continue to establish safe work environments that provide a clear path for our employees to deliver quality work that our clients have consistently relied on throughout our 50 year history.
- Challenge ourselves and others to find safer ways of working by establishing ownership over each job site and clearly articulating our expectations, from groundbreaking to ribbon cutting, with all parties involved.
- Encourage, reward and incentivize ideas that are conducive to fostering a safe work environment.
- Set the standard in operational and safety performance by incorporating the OSHA Challenge to deliver on our goal of becoming the safest General Contractor employer in the region.